Pixel Art - Color by Number
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 3.9.1
- Compatibility: 4.3 and up
- Author: Easybrain
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.europosit.pixelcoloring
Pixel Art - Color by Number Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pixel Art - Color by Number game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Pixel Art - Color by Number Description
- So many artworks to choose from. Color Mandalas, Flowers, Sweets, and other coloring pages from easy to very detailed;
- Fresh new pictures every day. Get daily new coloring pages;
- 3D artworks. Get extremely fun and entertaining coloring experience by painting by numbers 3D objects;
- Pixel Art Camera. Take selfies or use your photos to turn them into pixel art by numbers!
- Coloring by number tools. Use Magic Wand to paint cells of the same color and drop Color Splash to paint areas
Coloring has never been easier! No stress of picking up colors. Just relax and enjoy coloring by numbers!
Pixel Art Premium is a paid auto-renewable subscription that allows you to unlock everything, access daily updates and remove ads.
Weekly subscription with 3-day free trial period is $5.49, monthly $15.99, and annually $79.99 or equivalent to the amount in your local currency.
End of free trial and subscription renewal
When the trial period ends, Google Play automatically charges your account at the amount set for the weekly subscription, and the charges continue according to the subscription interval. You may cancel the free trial at any time; at the end of the trial period the subscription expires, and Google Play doesn’t charge your account.
You may cancel the subscription at any time. You can view the subscriptions and cancel them from the My Apps screen in the Play Store app or from the app's product details page in the Play Store app. For more information please visit the link https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481.
If you cancel subscription during a billing cycle, Google Play doesn’t offer a refund; instead it allows you to enjoy its benefits until the end of the current billing cycle. The cancellation comes into effect after the current billing period has passed.
If you decide to uninstall the app after purchasing a subscription, the Play Store app will remind you that you have an active subscription. If you still decide to uninstall the app, the subscription remains active and recurring billing continues. You can return to cancel associated subscriptions at any time in the My apps screen of the Play store app. If you choose to cancel the uninstallation, the app and subscriptions remain as they were.