Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus
- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: 188.8.131.5297
- Compatibility: 4.4 and up
- Author: Webroot Inc.
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.webroot.security
Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus Description
Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile Free keeps you secure when browsing, shopping, and banking on your Android™ device.
AV TEST Certified with 100% malicious app detection
Over 1.5 million mobile devices are protected by Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile - get protected now.
► Automatically scans apps for malware and viruses
► Set it and forget it – continuous protection without battery drain, interruptions or slowdowns
► Real-time anti-phishing identifies and blocks fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information
► Warns you about infected websites before you visit them
► Blocks unwanted calls and text messages
► Social network protection including Facebook and Twitter
★ Named One of the PCWorld's Best Free Android Apps -PCWorld
★ “Webroot offers advanced features not found in competing products.”—PC Magazine
★ “Best of the security applications for Android phones.”—Tech of Web
★ “A must for Android users.”—Uberphones
For the following enhanced mobile antivirus and other premier security features, please visit Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile Premier at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security.full
• Device Wipe – Remotely erase your data from the device if lost or stolen
• SIM Card Lock – Automatically locks your device when the SIM card is removed
• Network Monitor – Provides details of apps that are accessing the network
• Battery Monitor – Provides battery status and power usage by apps
• App Inspector – Scans all apps and identifies those that can:
- Access your email and SMS messages
- Cost you money
- Access sensitive information
- Track your location
- Drain your battery
*This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
• More info on Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/android
• Troubleshoot issues with installation or logging in: https://is5.nohold.net/Webroot/Login.aspx?pid=11&login=1&app=vw&solutionid=1925
• Need support?: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/support-home
Why do I need comments in the TuneIn app?
They let you share your opinion on the radio station, program, audiobook, and other content you're listening to. There's a comment button at the top of the Now Playing screen. Tap it to leave your comment.
What is the Car Mode in the TuneIn Radio app for?
This mode has a simplified UI with large buttons and fast access to the most popular features like Favorites, Recents, and Recommended. You can also use the Voice Search on your Android smartphone or tablet. To start Car Mode, tap the Menu icon on the top-right corner.
How to edit my profile information in the TuneIn app?
Tap the "Favorites" > "Edit Profile" button. You will be able to edit your name, change the password and photo, manage or add a new profile, etc.