mymandir - India's #1 devotional app.
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 3.0.2
- Compatibility: 4.3 and up
- Author: mymandir
- Content rating: Teen
- Package name: com.mymandir
mymandir - India's #1 devotional app. Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the mymandir - India's #1 devotional app. app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
mymandir - India's #1 devotional app. Description
mymandir (my mandir) is a celebration of hindu culture and religion. It’s a community of hindus across the world sharing and discovering their rich diversity through photos, videos and stories. You can get Aarti, Bhajan, Mantras, Shlokas, religious programs information, Stotra, daily-darshan from different temples across India.
Features of mymandir app:
- Get new devotional photos, videos, stories and information of your favorite bhagwan (God) every day.
- Create and join communities of your nearby temples.
- Get new devotional photos, videos related to Indian festivals (like Maha Shivratri,
- Ganesh Chaturthi, Krishna Janmashtami, Navaratri, Diwali, Guru Purnima), rituals and practices from different parts of India.
- Create your devotional profile and start posting your religious thoughts, photos and videos and build your following.
- Join other devotees of India and exchange religious knowledge.
- Search nearby temples and can use the map provided in the app to reach there.
- Make wallpaper of any dharmik photo you see in the app.
- Search religious content using tags (Mahadev, #Krishna, #Aarti, #Bhajan, #Mahavir etc.)
- Get 10,000+ videos of Bhajan, Aarti, daily-darshan, pravachan etc.
- Save your favourite photos and videos and access them even when offline.
- Mahakal, Hanuman, Krishna, Kaali, Ganesh WhatsApp or Kimbho status
- Rashifal, Kundli match, Panchang etc
- Priests and temple committee members can create an official group to share information about events, pujas and other activities at their temples with all the devotees.
Why install mymandir App:
- Daily Darshan: Get free photos and videos of temples like Ujjain Mahakaleshwar, Kashi-Vishwanath Temple, Golden Temple, mahakal, Tirupati Balaji, Vaishno Devi, Amarnath, Kedarnath, Somnath, Siddhivinayak and much more directly on your mobile, which is posted by mymandir app’s users.
- Bhajan: Get a huge collection of Hindi Bhajan like Krishna Bhajan, Shiva Bhajan, Durga Bhajan, Sai Bhajan, Ganesh Bhajan and many folks deities bhajans as well.
Aarti: There are thousands of Aarti videos posted by users. If you follow any particular God you can get specific aarti videos as well (e.g. Hanuman Aarti, Krishna Aarti, Durga Aarti, Ganesha Aarti, Shiva Aarti etc.)
- Chalisa, shloka & stotra: Get Hanuman Chalisa, Bajrang baan, Shiva Tandav Stotra, Krishna Gayatri Mantra, Madhurashtakam, mahakaal Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Durga Chalisa, Durga Mantra etc. in the form of photos, videos and texts.
- Religious Knowledge: There is a very rich collection of devotional stories ( dharmik Katha and pauranik katha).
- Fast & Festivals Info: Get all info related to Indian fast and festivals like Pradosh Vrat, Ekadashi Vrat, Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmashtami, Mahashivaratri and much more.
Temple Darshan: Daily information related to many Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and other temples posted by the users.
- Dharmik Selfie: Share your dharmik selfie with your friends on whatsapp, kimbho, facebook, sharechat and on other networks.
We hope you join us in our goal to connect hindu devotees and temples from all over the world.
How to start a video chat on IMO?
If you want to make a video call, then tap on the user's name to initiate a video chat with him/her. You'll see a video of your friend as soon as he/she answers. The video of yourself will be in the upper left corner.
How to invite friends to the IMO app?
If you didn’t enable access to your contacts, you may invite other people to join you by choosing the “Invite Friends” option at the top of the screen. You can generate or write own text message by tapping on friend’s name from your contact list. He will get an invite with a download link.
Do I need to enter my phone number for using the IMO app?
Yes, the app will ask your phone number to establish an account. After you enter in, you’ll receive an SMS with a verification code.