pCloud: Free Cloud Storage
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: pCloud LTD
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.pcloud.pcloud
pCloud: Free Cloud Storage Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the pCloud: Free Cloud Storage app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
pCloud: Free Cloud Storage Description
Upon joining we will present you with 10 GB FREE cloud storage! Visit the web platform at my.pcloud.com to learn how to extend your storage up to 20 GB for free!
If you need more space, you can purchase any of the Premium plans with up to 2 TB storage at a competitive price, starting at $3.99/month with an annual subscription.
- Expand your phone's storage with up to 2 TB!
- Backup of all camera photos and videos to your pCloud account via Automatic Upload.
- Any changes you make on your files will be automatically synced with all your devices.
- Access your files even if you are offline by marking them for offline access.
- Flexible sharing options - choose sharing permissions, track changes and statistics.
- Encrypt your sensitive data with a military-grade client-side encryption - pCloud Crypto®.
- Play music with a built-in audio player.
- Unlimited file size upload, unlimited speed.
pCloud is also available for iOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux and any popular web browser.
Important payment information:
If you choose to purchase, taxes may apply according to your country. The final price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
Read our Terms of service for full disclosure.
Upon installation of your pCloud app for Android, you will have to agree with a few permissions, which are essential for the smooth work of the app. Below you will find a list of all permissions and a brief explanation of what we need them for.
Device & App History: This permission is essential for the app in order to know whether it is in background or foreground. The reason for this is that some processes need to be stopped in the background in order to preserve battery life.
Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to access the File system of the device in order to display it when necessary.
Wi-fi/Mobile connection information: As most applications, pCloud needs to be connected to internet. Some operations and functionalities of the app do not work in offline mode.
Device ID: This permission allows the app to take statistics from the device.