- Last update: 11 months ago
- Version: 1.0.8
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: MyBrainSolutions
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.mybrainsolutions.mybrainsolutions
MyBrainSolutions 2.0 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the MyBrainSolutions 2.0 app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
MyBrainSolutions 2.0 Description
MyBrainSolutions provides engaging digital health tools that improve brain health. The platform has been shown to reduces stress, increase productivity and even lower health costs. It improves cognitive and emotional functions with clinically validated games and training exercises that increase positivity, self-regulation, processing time, memory, focus and reduce negativity biases and destructive thoughts after just 20 brief sessions.
Underpinned by the world’s first and largest integrative neuroscience database, the games and brain training exercises are based on 30 years of scientific research with input from a consortium of over 300 scientists and behavioral health experts. The exercises develop four core capacities of brain health: Thinking, Emotion, Feeling and Self-Regulation. These four capacities support the foundation of resilience and peak brain performance.
MyBrainSolutions App Features:
• Address both cognitive and emotional functions of the brain
• Deliver personalized assessments of brain health strengths by score
• Provide scalable brain training exercises that address mental focus, memory and executive function
• Offer specific tracks we’ve coined “Journeys”, designed to reduce stress and shift focus toward positivity and building resilience
In the News:
MyBrainSolutions Included in the Berkeley Well-Being Institute's Top 50 Wellness Products.
Boeing Recognizes MyBrainSolutions for Outstanding Work as a Corporate Supplier.
If you run into any problems, please visit the support page before leaving a review at https://www.mybrainsolutions.com/Pages/SupportIframe.aspx, or contact support at the address at the bottom of that page so that we can try to resolve your issue. Thank you!