TooFar Media: Immersive Story Experiences
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.4.0 (#118-3119-b43898e)
- Compatibility: 4.4 and up
- Author: Rich Shapero
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.richshapero.tfma
Unfortunately, professional review of the TooFar Media: Immersive Story Experiences app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
TooFar Media: Immersive Story Experiences Description
“A delirious fusion of fiction, music and art.” —The Village Voice
Wild Animus: The quest for a “bliss beyond fear” drives a young idealist to the Alaskan wilderness where, alone with his dangerous ideas, he transforms himself into a wild creature, prey to a strangely familiar pack of wolves.
“Powerful and complex.” —Library Journal
Arms from the Sea: A young sculptor from the State of Salt swallows a poison pill that transports him to a watery heaven, whose monstrous, seductive creator reveals to him what it might mean to redeem a desolate world.
“A tangible encounter with the creative spirit.” —Moses Hacmon
The Hope We Seek: Zachary Knox, "the Bull's-Eye Telepath," heads north in search of gold, arriving at a mining camp where arduous labor, sustained by belief in the cult of Hope, promises an unearthly reward.
“Rich Shapero is a spellbinding storyteller.” —Howard Frank Mosher
Too Far: An exhilarating and heart-breaking story of an end to innocence that follows two six-year-olds as they take refuge from their turbulent homes by exploring the mysterious woodland beyond.
“Shapero displays an impressive command of the unconscious.” —Kirkus Reviews
About the Author:
Rich Shapero's stories plunge readers into unseen worlds. His projects—all available inside this app—combine fiction, music and visual art. The Hope We Seek earned him a 2015 Digital Book World award for best adult fiction app. He lives with his wife and daughters in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
• Fully integrated music players in each book
• 72 original tracks written by Rich Shapero and Orenda Fink (Azure Ray), featuring vocals by Orenda Fink, Marissa Nadler, Maria Taylor (Azure Ray) and musical contributions from Andy LeMaster (Bright Eyes), Marc Ribot (John Zorn/Tom Waits), Son of Dave (Crash Test Dummies), Eric Drew Feldman (Captain Beefheart/PJ Harvey) and more.
• Stunning high-res Visionary artwork by Eugene Von Bruenchenhein, Donald Pass and François Burland.
• Bonus audio feature, Wild Animus: 50 Years Later
Questions? Need Support? Email us: info@TooFarMedia.com